Ashley K. Clay
Attorney Ashley K. Clay was born in Canton, Ohio.
Attorney Clay obtained her bachelor's degree in Communications and Informational Studies from the University of Kentucky. Ashley went to law school at Cleveland-Marshall College of Law where she graduated in 2015.
While in law school, Attorney Clay was a member of the Pro Bono Club, the Community Advocacy Clinic, and was a Court Appointed Special Advocate for children in Summit County. Upon graduating from law school, Ashley was admitted to the Ohio State Bar in November, 2015. She is a member of the Ohio State Bar Association and the American Bar Association.
Attorney Clay lives in Northeast Ohio with her husband Jeff. In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with her family and her dogs.
Areas of Practice
- 100% Personal Injury
- Ohio, 2015
- Cleveland State University, Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, Cleveland, Ohio - 2015
- Honors: Member, Pro Bono Club
- Honors: Member, Community Advocacy Clinic
- Honors: Court Appointed Special Advocate for children in Summit County
- University of Kentucky
- Major: Communications and Informational Studies
- Minor: Philosophy
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Ohio State Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member