Jennifer L. Weeks
Attorney Jennifer L. Weeks has been working with the Law Offices of David M. Chester since 2008. She obtained her Bachelor of Science in Psychology from the University of Florida in 1990 and her Doctor of Jurisprudence from Cleveland-Marshall College of Law in 2006. While in law school, Ms. Weeks was a member of Cleveland-Marshall's prestigious Mock Trial Team which she led to the school's first ever regional final.
Ms. Weeks is licensed to practice law in the State of Ohio and a member of the American Trial Lawyer's association. She is skilled at obtaining fair compensation for our injured clients and prides herself on not only being an attorney but a true counselor at law. Prior to her career as an attorney, Ms. Weeks was a fifth grade school teacher at St. Ignatius Elementary School in Cleveland, Ohio where she was nominated by her students for a local news channel teaching award.
Ms. Weeks lives in Northeast Ohio where she is raising a son. She is an avid tennis player, hiker and movie buff.
Year Joined Firm
Areas of Practice
- 100% Personal Injury
- Ohio, 2006
- Cleveland State University, Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, Cleveland, Ohio
- J.D. - 2006
- Honors: Member of Cleveland-Marshall's Prestigious Mock Trial Team
- University of Florida
- B.S. - 1990
- Major: Psychology
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Ohio Associaton or Justice, 2010 - Present
Past Employment Positions
- Law Offices of Joseph T. Joseph, Associate Attorney, 2006 - 2007
- St. Ignatius Elementary School, Fifth Grade Teacher, 2003 - 2006