Joseph M. Gibson
Joseph M. Gibson (Max) has joined the firm of Chester Law Group Co., LPA as a full time attorney. Max was born in Cleveland, Ohio.
He received his bachelor's degree in Business Management from Walsh University in Canton, Ohio. While in undergrad, Max was a member of the Walsh University Business Club and was a founding member of the Walsh University Rugby Club.
Max went to law school at The University of Akron where he graduated in 2012. In law school,
Max worked for the Stark County Prosecuting Attorney's Juvenile Criminal Division. Max also participated in the University of Akron Small Entrepreneur and Economic Development Legal Clinic advising local small businesses.
Upon graduating from law school, Max was admitted to the Ohio State Bar in May, 2013. He is a member of the Akron Bar Association and Ohio State Bar Association.
Areas of Practice
- 100% Personal Injury
- Ohio, 2013
- University of Akron School of Law, Akron, Ohio
- J.D. - 2012
- Honors: University of Akron Small Entrepreneur and Economic Development Legal Clinic Advising Local Small Businesses
- Walsh University, Canton, Ohio
- Bachelor's Degree
- Honors: Member, Walsh University Business Club
- Honors: Founding Member of the Walsh University Rugby Club
- Major: Business Management
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Akron Bar Association, Member
- Ohio State Bar Association, Member
- Ohio Attorney for Justice, Member, 2013 - Present
Past Employment Positions
- Stark County Prosecuting Attorney's, Juvenile Criminal Division