Attorney Thomas F. Haskins hails from Barberton, Ohio. Attorney Haskins received his Bachelor's degree from the University of Akron graduating with Magna cum laude honors. Tom stayed at the University of Akron for law school where he was the Law Review Articles Editor and also co-chaired the International Law Symposium. During law school, Attorney Haskins worked as a paralegal for a local law firm. Tom has been licensed to practice law since 1976 and since then has been involved in his own litigation practice. Attorney Haskins began working with the Chester Law Group as litigation co-counsel and general counsel in 1999.
Attorney Haskins is licensed to practice law in the State of Ohio, The United States Federal Court Northern and Southern Districts of Ohio, United States Bankruptcy Court Northern and Southern Districts of Ohio, The United States Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals and The United States Supreme Court. He is a member of the Akron Bar Association and the American Bar Association as well at the Ohio Association for Justice. Tom also serves on numerous committees including the Common Pleas Court Committee and Lawyers Assistance Committee.
Attorney Haskins has devoted his career to helping injured victims. His primary focus involves personal injury work including motor vehicle accidents, wrongful death, medical malpractice, premises liability and construction accidents.
Tom enjoys fishing, travel and spending time with his wife Elizabeth, his three children and grandchildren.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- Premises Liability
- Construction Accidents
- 40% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Ohio, 1976
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- University of Akron School of Law, Akron, Ohio
- Law Review: Law Review Articles, Co-Chaired the International Law Symposium
- University of Akron, Akron, Ohio
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Association of Independent Attorneys, Member
- Akron Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Ohio Association for Justice, Member