Ohio Car Accident Lawyer
Ohio Car Accident Attorneys
Chester Law Group give big-firm results in major auto accident claims with small-firm care in every case. Chester Law is dedicated to protecting the rights of Ohio victims in major car and truck accidents.
Every day, Ohio drivers take risks. Whether you are rounding the notorious Dead Man's Curve on the Cleveland Innerbelt or braving a snowstorm on I-71 between Cincinnati and Columbus, it's risky to share the road with reckless or distracted drivers, especially when road conditions are bad. As an Ohio car accident attorney, we see all sizes of accidents from motorcycle collisions to large semi-truck pileups.
Good drivers take steps to avoid accidents, but the law requires all drivers to buy insurance because there is no sure protection against accidents and major injuries. If the worst happens, the insurance company will compensate you for your losses, right?
Insurance companies don't necessarily protect your rights, or your interests, when you've been seriously injured in a car crash. Insurance companies protect their profits. Shouldn't you have someone on your side, protecting your rights?
Chester Law Group Co., LPA, serve Ohio vehicle accident victims from 16 offices in locations including Akron, Youngstown, Cleveland, Canton, Toledo, Cincinnati, Dayton and Columbus. We are experienced Ohio car accident attorneys ready to serve you.
If you have suffered a life-altering injury or your loved one was killed because of the recklessness or negligence of another driver, you deserve full and fair compensation for all of your losses, including:
- Lost wages: You may have missed work because of your injury, or you may not be able to return to work at all
- Lost abilities: Spinal cord injuries, paraplegia, quadriplegia, brain damage, loss of limbs, injuries that change your life forever
- Medical bills: Your injuries may require long-term care, major surgeries, hospitalizations, and special equipment that can cost hundreds of thousands of dollars
- Loss of loved ones: The death of a spouse or parent can place an additional financial burden on a bereaved family
Whether you were sideswiped on an I-75 off-ramp in Dayton or caught in a multi-car collision on I-90, Chester Law Group Co., LPA is available at an office location near you.
We are always available to speak to the seriously injured victims of traffic accidents anywhere in Ohio, and our track record in car accident cases speaks for itself.
- If you live anywhere in the state of Ohio and you have been seriously injured in a car accident...
- If your loved one was killed in a vehicle collision...
- If your injuries were caused by the recklessness or negligence of another driver...
Please contact the Ohio Car Accident Lawyers at Chester Law Group Co., LPA Call 1-800-218-4243 or fill out our online contact form now.
Chester Law Group Co., LPA is located in Akron, Youngstown, Canton, Toledo, Columbus, Westlake, Amherst, Beachwood, Mentor, Twinsburg, Ravenna, Warren, Medina, and Independence, Dayton, Cleveland, Maumee, Cincinnati, Ohio.
Our offices serve auto accident victims statewide in Ohio including the following areas:
Akron / Canton, Cleveland Metropolitan Area, Youngstown / Warren, Elyria / Lorain, Toledo, Columbus, Cincinnati, and rural Ohio.
Videos about Auto Accidents:
- What Your Insurance Covers Explained by Ohio Personal Injury Attorney
- Ohio Personal Injury Attorney Discusses Property Damage to Your Car
- Ohio Personal Injury Attorney Explains Details of Rental Cars
- If You Have Lost Wages From Work Ohio Personal Injury Attorney Says Make Sure You Have a Doctor’s Excuse
- Ohio Personal Injury Attorney Explains How Auto Insurance Companies Work