Ohio Personal Injury Lawyer - Ohio Injury Attorney
Personal Injury Lawyers Chester Law Group Co., LPA: Experience You Can Trust in Your Ohio Injury Case
The world is full of hazards, small and large. As parents, we do our best to protect our children from danger, and as adults we try to take care of ourselves, but what happens when you or someone you love is seriously injured because of the recklessness, negligence, or intentional misconduct of another person or a company?
A catastrophic injury can turn your life upside down:
- You may be too injured to return to work
- You may have extended hospital stays and surgeries, or require rehabilitation
- You may have to take a second job because your spouse has been severely hurt in an accident and can no longer work
The law is on your side, but actually obtaining the fair compensation you deserve is often a complicated and difficult process. You need to take care of yourself and your family. Let us take care of your personal injury case.
Chester Law Group Co., LPA, are personal injury accident lawyers that handle serious personal injury cases throughout the state of Ohio, with 19 offices in locations including Akron, Dayton, Youngstown, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Canton, Maumee, Toledo, and Columbus. Our injury attorneys support and protect Ohio victims in a wide variety of catastrophic injury cases, including:
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Injuries Requiring Major Surgeries
- Loss of Limbs
- Major Loss of Mobility
Serious injuries on Ohio roads and in the air:
- Car, truck, and motorcycle accidents
- School Bus Accidents
- Public Transportation Injuries
- Airplane Accidents
Property and place-Who is responsible for your safety?
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Property Hazards
- Dog Bites and Animal Attacks
- Exposure to hazardous substances including:
- Lead Paint
- Toxic Mold
Healthcare Related Injuries and Wrongful Death:
- Medical Malpractice and Negligence
- Dangerous Medication Side Effects
- Nursing Home Neglect and Abuse
- Birth Injuries
- Surgery Errors
- Medication Errors
- Hospital-Acquired Infections including MRSA
- Misdiagnosis and Failure to Diagnose
If you live anywhere in Ohio and you or a loved one have been seriously injured...
If your catastrophic injury was caused by the recklessness, negligence, or misconduct of another person or of a business...
Please contact the Personal Injury Lawyers at Chester Law Group Co., LPA. Call 1-800-218-4243 or fill out our online contact form now.
At Chester Law Group Co., LPA, our experienced personal injury attorneys are ready to stand up to the insurance industry and protect your rights.
Chester Law Group Co., LPA is located in Akron, Youngstown, Canton, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Maumee, Toledo, Columbus, Dayton, Westlake, Amherst, Beachwood, Mentor, Twinsburg, Ravenna, Warren, Medina, Wooster, and Independence, Ohio.
Our offices serve clients statewide in Ohio.
Videos about Personal Injury:
- Ohio Personal Injury Attorney What is a Statute of Limitations
- What is a Motion in an Ohio Personal Injury Lawsuit
- What is a Motion for a Protective Order
- What is an Interrogatory in a Personal Injury Lawsuit
- What is a Deposition in an Ohio Personal Injury Lawsuit
- What is Discover in an Ohio Personal Injury Lawsuit
- What is an Ohio Personal Injury Complaint?