Ohio Truck Accident Lawyer
Ohio Truck Accident Lawyer Chester Law Group Co., LPA
We protect the rights of victims in large truck collisions.
Can you picture these scenarios? These are situations that play out weekly.
- An 18-wheeler drifts across two lanes on the Ohio Turnpike, waking the exhausted truck driver just in time to avoid a collision.
- You are navigating your compact car through the I-75 to I-80 interchange in Rossford, Ohio when you find yourself sandwiched between two merging semi trucks. Can they see you?
- Another day on Ohio's I-70: fully loaded tractor-trailers, minivans, cars, motorcycles, and SUVs all jockeying for space on an overcrowded freeway.
We've all been in stressful situations like this. Every day on Ohio's roads, ordinary drivers must share the road with large trucks, and if a truck driver makes a mistake, the consequences can be catastrophic.
The Ohio truck accident lawyers at Chester Law Group Co., LPA, serve the severely injured victims of Ohio semi and tractor-trailer truck collisions from 16 offices in locations including Akron, Youngstown, Cleveland, Canton, Toledo, Cincinnati and Columbus.
If you were injured in an Ohio accident caused by the driver of a large truck, you deserve full and fair compensation for your medical expenses, lost wages, and other setbacks.
The trucking industry is responsible for making sure regular drivers are safe when they share the road with large trucks, and shipping companies (or their insurers) have the obligation to compensate you and your family for any losses, including catastrophic injury, paralysis, and death, that occur as a result of a semi truck accident.
Whether you were injured in a semi truck accident in Columbus or lost a loved one in a multi-car pile-up caused by a tractor trailer in Akron, Chester Law Group Co., LPA is available to represent you.
If you live in rural Ohio, or in Cleveland and suffered a catastrophic injury caused by an overloaded coal truck or a badly maintained big rig, contact Chester Law Group Co., LPA at an office near you.
The risk of a serious truck accident is increased by the nature of the trucking industry itself.
- Large trucks are less maneuverable than ordinary vehicles in the face of hazards on the road.
- Drivers may feel pressured to ignore trucking industry regulations and put in more miles than they should.
- Large trucks suffer wear and tear from heavy loads and long stints on the road.
These factors increase the risk of truck collisions caused by:
- Truck driver fatigue and stress
- Driving at unsafe speeds
- Mechanical failure or insufficient maintenance
- Difficulty seeing passenger vehicles
- Difficulty stopping safely at high speed
- Unbalanced loads or overloading
Trucking companies and their insurance have an obligation to compensate you fairly for your tragic loss. We can make sure they live up to that obligation. Our record speaks for itself.
- If you have been severely injured in an Ohio semi truck accident...
- If your spouse or loved one was killed in an Ohio traffic crash caused by a large truck or tractor-trailer...
Pleasee contact the Ohio Truck Accident Lawyers at Chester Law Group Co., LPA Call 1-800-218-4243 or fill out our online contact form now.
Chester Law Group Co., LPA is located in Akron, Youngstown, Canton, Toledo, Columbus, Cincinnati, Westlake, Amherst, Beachwood, Mentor, Twinsburg, Ravenna, Warren, Medina, Wooster, Dayton, Cleveland, Maumee, and Independence, Ohio.
Our offices serve truck accident victims statewide in Ohio including the following areas:
Akron / Canton, Cleveland Metropolitan Area, Youngstown / Warren, Elyria / Lorain, Toledo, Columbus, Cincinnati, Datton, and rural Ohio.
Chester Law Group Co., LPA